Profiles

Click here to see what the site is about, how you can join in and get help on using it

Profiles

Post Number:#1  Postby Dave » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:54 pm

If you want to set profile preferences, you can go back to your profile and edit after registering

Apart from the items mentioned in "registering" post, these are worth thinking of too

ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger (if you subscribe) - worth putting your details here, then if you are on one of these services, if other people have your info and have entered it into their setup, they can see if you are online for a chat (if you don't want to chat, you can always "block" them so they don't know you are online and thus don't offend them! :wink: ) NB I guess AIM is the same but not sure!

Website - if you've got one, let us all know!

Location - Where are you? Always nice to know who might be nearby

Occupation - could be interesting?!

Interests - We might all find that we like the same things too!

Signature - always appears at the end of each post. Saves lots of typing (needs "Always attach my signature" set to "Yes")

Always allow BBCode & Always allow HTML - set to "Yes" to allow use of
bold and italics etc

Always show my e-mail address - I always choose "no" to be safe! (although I'm not sure where this appears...)

Always enable Smilies - Why say "No"!! :wink: :P You wouldn't have as much fun without!

Avatars - basically a small image attached to each post. Choose "Upload Avatar from your machine" and pick an image you like (must be no more than 80 x 80 pixels)

NB Some of these options affect what appears at the bottom of each message you post, as a button/link to your profile. Others will appear on your profile - click memberlist to see other people's profiles

Dave
Dave
Just Dave.....

Return to Welcome/info

Jooligans currently online